CLC-TV produced programing is considered public record. The fee for City of Las Cruces public record requests is $20 per production. All videos will be only be put on a USB or emailed via a downable file. Request online at CLCTV.com. Copies of meetings will be of the entire meeting. Meetings will not be edited. Any content reused by an outside organization must be credited to the City of Las Cruces Communications Office - CLC-TV. *All archive Council meetings are available for viewing online at CLCTV.com for free. All other programs are available for viewing on YouTube.com/clctv20 for free.
Exempt from Payment. Must Explain.
• City staff or Council using media for official City Business.
• Citizen or group participating in Council Meeting “Opening Ceremonies” will receive one complimentary copy.
• A person who provides designated assistance, or who is designated as a principal performer in a CLC-TV produced program will receive one complimentary copy. Does not include person merely appearing and/or speaking at a televised meeting, work session or forum.
• The City’s Communications Office will consider requests from outside government / educational agencies for exemption on a case-by-case basis.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field