How do I reserve a City Hall Conference Room?

We reserve City Hall conference rooms for governmental entities/officials, and community or service groups providing voluntary services to governmental entities. Conference rooms may not be used for: 

  • Commercial demonstrations
  • Partisan political activities
  • Religious services
  • Sales promotion of products or services

Priority is given to groups conducting official City business and groups wishing to use the building during normal business hours. 

Requests for reservations outside normal business hours may be denied based solely on availability of staff to monitor use of the conference room. Requests must made at least two working days prior to scheduled date. For complete details or for reservations, email Facilities Request.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole/street light outage/sidewalk crack?
2. How do I reserve a City Hall Conference Room?
3. Do you approve concrete, asphalt and mortar mix designs?
4. How can I request assistance with traffic calming in my neighborhood?
5. There is water coming out of my roadway, what do I do?
6. How do I get a speed bump in my neighborhood?
7. Can we add more stop signs to slow down traffic?
8. How can I get my street swept?
9. If there is not a speed limit posted, how fast should I drive?
10. Why aren’t all crosswalks marked?
11. How can we get an unpaved road maintained?
12. Can we get our street cleaned after a rain storm?
13. How are the pond areas maintained?
14. What do I do if I see weeds on city property?
15. How do I report a malfunctioning traffic signal?
16. How do I report a damaged sign?