How do I register my business?

Before a business registration is issued, all businesses operating in New Mexico must register with the New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department and have a State Tax Identification Number, also known as a CRS number. The Tax and Revenue Department in Las Cruces is located at:
2540 El Paseo Road
Building 2
Las Cruces, NM 88001

You can also visit their website for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register my business?
2. What do I need to register my business?
3. What are the fees for a business registration?
4. Do I need to renew my business license?
5. What resources are out there to help me?
6. What is the first step when I am ready to build or expand existent buildings for my business?