There are several reasons why your container may not have been serviced.
- Containers that have lids that are not properly closed because they are overfilled.
- Containers that are blocked or too close to vehicles.
- Container is tied with bungee cords.
- Containers that are placed at the curb with wheels facing the street or placed under power lines will not be serviced.
- Do not place items around the container such as:
- Auto parts
- Large appliances and boxes
- Livestock waste
- Items that should not be placed near the trash container include:
- Any form of hazardous waste
- Construction, remodeling, demolition material
- Hot ashes
- Tree trimmings that exceed two feet
- There are instances when construction or road work will obstruct our trucks from servicing your container. In these cases, please contact Customer Central at (575) 541-2111 and we will reschedule your pick up for another day.
- Unforeseen vehicle breakdowns may also cause delays in service but our staff will work diligently to ensure that your container is serviced in a timely manner.
For additional information regarding your Solid Waste service visit Residential Services.
- Dumpsters that are blocked or do not have access for Solid Waste vehicles will not be serviced.
- Dumpsters that are overfilled or have trash placed in front obstructing access will not be serviced.
- Dumpsters that have visible hazardous waste will not be serviced.