How do I sign up for utility services?

For new services we require:

  • A lease signed by both parties or proof of ownership of property
  • We can only sign up persons listed as having permission to reside at the property
  • Every lease must have the service address (and apartment/space number), landlord’s name, and a lease start date
  • If for a mobile home, a lease or letter from the mobile home park will also be required
  • A government-issued photo A or photo copy (ex. driver’s license, state-issued photo ID, U.S. military ID)
  • A federal tax identification number for business applications

Note: Any outstanding balance for anyone that is listed on the documentation must be paid in full. If an outstanding balance must be paid, an applicable upfront deposit may be required.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for utility services?
2. How do I report water waste or other violations?