Case 23CS0500134: Heather Hills Master Plan Amendment No. 3
- A request for approval of a Major Amendment, known as Heather Hills Master Plan Amendment No. 3.
- The existing Heather Hills Master Plan boundary includes three parcels and encompasses ± 21.48 acres. It is zoned R-1a (Single-Family Medium Density) and R-1aC (Single-Family Medium Density – Conditional), and is located south of University Meadows Subdivision, west of Stern Drive.
- The proposed amendment will add ± 0.078 acres (Existing ROW from within the University Meadows Master Plan boundary and more specifically ROW from Silverado Loop) to the Heather Hills Master Plan boundary making the total acreage ± 21.55 acres. The additional acreage will be incorporated into a proposed drainage tract and a proposed residential lot.
- Land uses conversions are as follows:
- 1. Lot 1 changes from Single-Family Medium Density (0.69 ac.) and Quasi-Institutional (4.89 ac.) to Single-Family Medium Density (5.58 ac.).
- 2. Lot 2 changes from Quasi-Institutional (6.30 ac.) to Single-Family Medium Density (6.30 ac.).
- 3. Lot 2-2A remains Single-Family Medium Density (9.61 ac.).
- Total number of lots proposed - 80.
- Submitted by Libbin Underwood Engineering and Surveying, Representative.