Case 22CS0500158: Organ Mountain Plaza
- A request for approval of a master plan known as Organ Mountain Plaza.
- The proposed subdivision currently encompasses 9.525+ acres, is zoned M-1/M-2/C-3 (Industrial Standard/Commercial High Intensity) and is located at 4299 Bataan Memorial West.
- The master plan proposes the development of 20-30 lots that will follow M-1/M-2/C-3 development standard.
- The master plan will allow use of the Alternate Summary Subdivision process to create the lots for all future development.
- Submitted by KT Homes, Representative.
Case 23CS0500115: The Pueblos at Alameda Ranch Phase 2 Replat of Lots 129 and 130
- A request to deviate from the required 50 ft wide permanent private road and/or access easement to a 30 ft wide private road and/or access easement for commercial development.
- The proposed subdivision currently encompasses 1.9433 + acres, is zoned PUD (Planned Unit Development) with a sub zoning of C-2 (Commercial Medium Intensity), is located at 4535 Northrise Drive.
- The subdivision proposes to subdivide one (1) existing lot into two (2) new lots that 0.9576 ± acres and 0.2214 ± acres.
- Submitted by Borderland Engineers and Surveyors LLC, Representative.