Case 23CS0500012: Sierra Del Sol Subdivision Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat, known as Sierra Del Sol Subdivision. A joint project with Tierra Del Sol and the City of Las Cruces.
- The proposed subdivision currently encompasses 4.48+ acres, is zoned R-1a (Single-Family Medium Density), is located at approximately 350 ft from the intersection of Lewis Street and Spruce Avenue, adjacent to Sierra Middle School.
- The subdivision proposes 18 single-family residential lots with a 0.75-acre lot designated for future development of multi-family residential housing. There are two tracts of land that will be dedicated to the city for drainage and three tracts that will be privately maintained for a multi-use trail to provide a connection from the adjacent neighborhood to the school and open space.
- The development will follow the Sierra Tract Blueprint as well as the Infill Development Process for the future development of multi-family housing.
- Submitted by Souder Miller and Associates, Representative.