Roadrunner Vamonos Rules & Policies
Rules of Conduct
Roadrunner Vamonos service has a list of common sense rules to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers and drivers. Violation of these Rules of Conduct may lead to a suspension of services:
- No abusive, threatening or obscene language or behavior, including sexual harassment toward riders, drivers, passengers, or other Roadrunner Vamonos Transit service employees
- Removing or refusing to wear a seat belt
- Rider must maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene
- No eating, drinking or smoking on vehicles
- No riding under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- No weapons, firearms, explosives, flammable material, or corrosive liquids on vehicles
- No operating or tampering with any Roadrunner Vamonos service equipment on board a vehicle
- No radios, cassette tape players, compact disc players or other sound generating equipment (except devices used for communication purposes) are to be played aboard the vehicles. Riders may use such equipment with headphones.
IMPORTANT! Any rider engaging in physical assault or other illegal behavior may be subject to immediate suspension, and possible criminal prosecution.
Wheelchairs and Mobility Devices
Roadrunner Vamonos will make every attempt to accommodate a rider’s mobility device. The mobility device must safely fit onto the lift platform and the lift must be able to safely raise the mobility device and its occupant. Service can be refused If the mobility device and its occupant cannot safely utilize the lift to board the vehicle.
Roadrunner Transit will make every attempt to accommodate a rider’s service animal. Please let the dispatcher know if you plan to travel with your service animal so the proper space is accounted for on board the vehicle. Comfort animals or pets must travel in a pet carrier and not occupy space which another rider may need.
Carry on Packages
Passengers must be able to carry all bags and parcels onto the bus in one load to their seat. Upon request, Roadrunner Vamonos drivers will assist with carry-on items between the bus and the curb only, limited to 25 pounds or less.
IMPORTANT! You cannot transport hazardous materials such as weapons, fuel, fireworks, corrosives, etc.
Lost and Found Policy
Roadrunner Vamonos is not responsible for lost or damaged items. If you leave an item on board a Roadrunner vehicle, call reservations and inform the reservationists. If the item is located, we will attempt to drop your item off at your address, or on your next scheduled ride with us. You can also come to the Roadrunner facility located at: 300 West Lohman.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 20000 Las Cruces, NM 88004