Facilty/Parks Reservation

General Facility Rental Rules & Regulations


To ensure that all City-owned parks and recreation facilities are made available on an equitable basis to individuals, groups, and organizations residing within the City of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, New Mexico.


Priority for use will be given to year-round recreational programs directly sponsored and/or co-sponsored by the City of Las Cruces. The School District will have next priority for use of fields and facilities. All individuals, groups and organizations must abide by all facility and City of Las Cruces rules and regulations, the Municipal Code, and must obtain special permits if such are required (i.e, Sound Permits). Refer to Las Cruces Municipal Code (LCMC), Chapter 20, Parks and Recreation, Article 1. In General, Section 20-1.

Application Process

  1. Select the location of a Park, Facility, Sports Field, or Aquatic Facility that you would like to request a reservation for. Learn more about our facilities and parks
  2. Check the availability date of the location you are requesting with the Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices.  Administrative offices are located at 1501 E. Hadley Ave.  We can also be reached at (575) 541-2550.
  3. If the selected date is available, a permit application will need to be submitted to the Administrative Offices, at least 2 weeks in advance of reservation.
  4. Payment can be made the following ways: Hand deliver to the Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices (1501 E. Hadley Ave.) Credit card payment by telephone (575) 541-2550 Mail check or money order to 1501 E. Hadley Ave., Las Cruces, NM 88001

Facility/Park Use Permit Application


  1. 1. Facility/Park Use Permit Application
  • Facility/Park Use Permit Application

    1. Customer Information
    2. Event Information
    3. Check all that apply to your event
    4. Requestor will need to provide the following

      (at their own cost with guidance from the department)

    5. Parks and Recreation Department provides the following

      (additional cost involved)

    6. Are you collecting money for
    7. Customer Signature

      By signing this form, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and received all pertinent information regarding the rules and regulations as set forth by the Parks and Recreation Department. Permit requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance.