Food 4 Paws
Pet Care Assistance for Seniors
Senior citizens and their pets often have a very special bond. As people age, they may not be able to take care of their pets as well as they used to. Food 4 Paws is a program that helps senior citizens keep their beloved pets by providing free pet food assistance. If you are a senior citizen in need of pet food assistance, please contact Senior Nutrition today. We will be happy to help you keep your furry friend by your side.
Food 4 Paws is a pet food distribution program offered by the City of Las Cruces. The program provides senior citizens with free pet food as available. For more information, please call 575-528-3013.
Make a Donation!
Pet food donations benefit homebound Seniors and their furry companions.
The City of Las Cruces Senior Programs is hosting its Food for Paws Pet Food Drive through the month of November. This initiative was created in partnership with Meals on Wheels of America to help seniors who are homebound with their companion animals.
It is an unfortunate reality that some homebound seniors do not have consistent access to food for their pets, so they choose to share their own food to make sure their pets don't go hungry.
If you are looking for a way to help our seniors and their pets stay happy and healthy this holiday season, dog and cat food can be dropped in a donation box at any of the locations below.
- Branigan Cultural Center 501 North Main Street
- Tractor Supply 1440 West Picacho Avenue
- Sage Cafe 6121 Reynolds Drive
- Eastside Center 310 North Tornillo Street
- Dona Ana Government Center 845 North Motel Boulevard
- Thomas Branigan Memorial Library 200 East Picacho Avenue
- Better Life Pet Food 315 South Telshor Boulevard
- Henry Benavidez Center 1045 McClure Road
- Railroad Museum 351 North Mesilla Street
- Las Cruces City Hall 700 North Main Street
- Frank O'Brien Papen Center 304 Bell Avenue
- Munson Center 975 South Mesquite Street